In between showers we did manage to get out and about - more of which I'll tell you about in another post.
The time we were in, I managed to get some crafting done. I'd been meaning to make some bunting for ages, so finally got round to it. It's not quite as long as I would have liked as the intended place for it wasn't quite right. Where it is now breaks up the wall a little. I then thought I'd make some to put on the website but this bunting 'version' took quite a long time as it's a double layer of triangles and I fed the ribbon through it once turning the triangles the right way out. I've got another, more simpler version on the go which I think I'll sell.
I know on a previous post I said I was 'cushioned' out - well, obviously not! as I set to work on another. I already had the cushion pad - but I got carried away and ending up making it too big so had to buy a bigger pad - why I didn't check as I was going.......I've tried to be a little random with my fabric selection this time.
On top of all that I got a couple of dining chair cushion pads made too. They haven't added any comfort factor to the chairs, but I made them 'because'!
I've got lots more to share, including some great thrifty finds so I'll be back sooner than later this week. Have a good day!