Friday 2 July 2010

Pay it forward. and other stuff............................!

Hello All
End of another week again.  My morning was a bit of a non-starter.  Our school was supposed to have sports day followed by a picnic - guess what - it started to rain so when we arrived we were told it was cancelled! and after all this glorious weather we've had.

I then went to pick them up at lunchtime (they finish at 1 on a Friday) to find lots and lots of cars parked up and I could hear children laughing and shouting.  Rushed into the playground to find out that the picnic didn't get cancelled.  Jack apparently had been waiting by the gate for me......There was a note on the chalkboard outside, which only got added after I had dropped them off. AAAAAGGHHHH.

Having said all of that, I think I was more disappointed than the boys.

We also had the new hearth delivered at 7.15 this morning ready for the woodburner to be installed next week.  I'll take some photo's of it over the weekend to share with you.  The hearth is beautiful, I didn't think I could get so excited by some tiles.

Anyway, back to the title  - Pay it Forward.  I signed up to this following a post on Marigold Jam's blog and the idea is that the participants pass on a little kindness without expecting any reward. I promise to post a little item to the first 3 bloggers to comment on this post who will in turn do the same and keep the kindness moving forward. There's no timescale involved apart from getting them sent within 365 days - I promise to be a lot sooner than that!

If you fancy getting a little handmade item from me, then please comment on this post!  Simple eh?

I'll leave you with a photo of my little pink house hubby made - remember?  It's now full of glorious colour.

Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I don't have a blog. but your flowers are pretty! :-)
Vicky x

The sewing room said...

What a bummer about the picnic ,look forward to seeing the pictures of your new hearth have a good weekend hugs Pat.

bellaboo said...

Oooh,you're getting a wood burner..lucky you..I've always wanted one!
The flowers in the pots are so pretty..are they lobelia? We could do with some rain here..it takes me ages to water all my pots in the evening!

Bellaboo ;0)

Serenata said...

Looking lovely Sarah... I would love one of those...should I ask hubby to make me one? No chance! ;-)

Josie-Mary said...

Love the pink house...very pretty! What a shame about the picnic :( Have a great weekend x

KC'sCourt! said...

Shame about the picnic. Love the little pink house
Julie xxxxxxx

sylviesgarden said...

That little pink house looks lovely with the plants in it. Such a good idea.
x

silverpebble said...

That little wall house shelf wotsit is just gorgeous!