A couple of weeks ago I was on a mission to make a quilt (a simple one). Not wanting to spend a lot on supplies, I turned to what I had in my workroom.
Cerise pink fabric was left over from a cushion and other things I had made.
Candy stripe sheet was from a vintage fair.
Floral sheets were from a charity shop.
The size was very much determined by the floral sheet as I decided that I would use that as the reverse. So actually the size is only really a double.
I did have to but some lovely wadding to go between the 2 layers, but I needed some anyway so the remaining will be used for other projects.
I completed it last week, just prior to our trip to London, and I love it. To coin a phrase 'it does what it says on the tin'. It's fulfilled exactly what I wanted it to. Re-using fabric and sheets.
(An iron's required I think)
Right, onto planning the next project!
Enjoy the weekend!