Do you remember my post about the chair I was planning to revamp and patchwork? Well, it's moving on quite nicely. I managed to get the seat completed at the weekend so will now move onto the back of the chair.
To an upholsterer I've probably made 101 mistakes, but considering I've never upholstered a chair before, let alone in patchwork, I feel mighty pleased.
The front part was a little tricky and required a couple of 'hospital type corners' and then trying to get the lines to line up was somewhat interesting.
Unlike various other projects where I tend to bulldozer my way through, I took my time and even tacked where I needed to, and it paid off tremendously especially when trying to get it straight and even.
I'll keep you posted with the back and will hopefully have one of those tra-la la moments very soon......!