Sunday 22 February 2009

Hello to all - a new blogger has arrived!

After much consideration, I have finally plucked up the courage and momentum to join the blogging community. I have read so many lovely blogs and find them so inspirational and warm, I hope that in some small way I'll be able to make others smile at the trials and tribulations of my life.

My husband thinks I've already got too much to do with running the business, looking after our 2 boys and doing all that is required with them! He also thinks that I'll never have enough to 'waffle' about - that's a joke, he doesn't have a clue!

I've got loads to share with everybody, but will have to save that for tomorrow. As usual I've gone head-long into getting the blog set-up but not read the guides or help sections. Probably best if I get that done so at least I can pretend I know what I'm doing!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Happy Harris said...

Hello Sarah - welcome to the blogging world honey...nice to have you on board :)

If you need any tips or advice just drop me a line!

Love Happy xx

Sarah said...

Hi Happy

Thank you so much - looking forward to getting stuck in! I really love reading yours!

Sarah
x