Saturday 28 February 2009

Nothing beats a bit of retail therapy



Having been working very hard all week on orders, doing the school run, after school activities, and all those domestic chores we so love, I decided to indulge in a spot of retail therapy this morning.

I needed to go to Hobbycraft anyway and whilst there I spotted lots of Easter goodies so I bought some fab ribbon and one of those papier mache decorated Easter eggs. The ribbon was only 49p each and the egg not even £1.50 - bargain!

When I got home 2 of my online purchases had arrived - a little plastic doll which I got off Etsy and my ladybird book called Tasseltip buys a present, both of which cost pennies. All in all I did quite well for not that much money. I've still got the spend urge but will have to refrain for now as I've got too much work to do!

No comments: