Saturday 21 March 2009

Happy Mothers Day


More lovely weather beckons, let's hope it stays fine tomorrow for us Mummy's.

Got some great bargains in TK Maxx, Tesco's and Paperchase which I'll share with you next week. I'm going to have to stop spending everything I'm earning! But the odd £1 here and there isn't a crime I guess (well, that's what I say).

Thought I'd share with you my Mother's Day card which Jack did at school yesterday. It's so sweet and definately another creation to add to my ever growing collection!

Have a great day tomorrow ladies, and will catch up with you again next week.


2 comments:

Emily said...

How sweet. Happy Mother's Day. We don't celebrate it here until the second Sunday in May, I believe. Have a great weekend :)

Shabby Chick said...

That's a lovely card, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow :)

Mel xxx